The Thief
The (Editorial) Thief
The (Science) Thief

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2005

Must I Repeat ....... ? Dumbass



50 Cent said he was saddened by the fatal shooting at a theater where his movie "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" was playing.

"I feel for the victim's family in this situation," 50 Cent said on ABC's "The View" on Friday. "But you know, these weren't kids. This was a 30-year-old man (who) had a dispute with three other guys."

Shelton Flowers, 30, was shot at least three times Wednesday night after he got into an argument with another man inside a Loews multiplex just east of Pittsburgh.

Comments on "Must I Repeat ....... ? Dumbass"

 

Blogger Reid said ... (2:34 PM) : 

Oh, its just TOOOOO ironic, and funny!!! I hate you 50 brain cells !

 

Blogger G Bara said ... (9:26 AM) : 

The most confident thing I know about 50% is how dorky he looks. Really I'm not just saying that, does anyone else see it? Probably not, he got shot, remember, and that's always cool... yeah.

 

Blogger G Bara said ... (9:27 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

post a comment